You can’t sustainably lose weight using willpower to overcome your hunger!
Losing weight hungry triggers significant physiological and metabolic changes that will inevitably sabotage your efforts.
Come along and let us show you how you can use your own natural appetite suppressants to not just lose weight but more importantly keep it off
For those very overweight patients who can’t overcome their appetite drive using their natural systems, serious consideration must be given to using medications to achieve this.
In the meantime-
Try this hearty low carb soup to keep you warm in the winter!
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 large onion, finely chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 3 cups (750ml) chicken or vegetable stock
• 8 medium zucchini, diced
• 400g broccoli, cut into pieces
• 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese
• salt to taste
• Fresh mint leaves – small bunch
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes. Add the stock and zucchini. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Steam the broccoli in a steamer or colander set over a saucepan of boiling water for 5 to 7 minutes. Allow to cool.
3. Purée the vegetables in a blender blitz a handful of mint, pepper and salt.
4. Serve hot garnished with mint and add ricotta cheese.