WELCOME TO ELINA MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS
We are medical weight loss specialists. You deserve a healthier and happier you free from weight-related problems
How Can we Assist?
At our weight management centre we offer the following services:
· A personalised health assessment – identifying any medical or psychological problems that might be contributing to your current weight
· Evidenced based dietary methods
· A plan that is tailored to your lifestyle and needs
· A 10 week educational program to equip you with the tools to keep your weight off in the long term
· Medications to reduce hunger and improve satiety
· Referrals to weight loss surgeons, if appropriate, and post surgery weight management care.
THE 3 PHASE PROGRAM
Phase 1 Medical assessment
During this phase, you’ll be assessed by one of our specially trained doctors who will perform a thorough medical assessment looking at both the causes and effects of your weight gain, as well as any relevant medical problems. This assessment will form the basis of your tailored weight treatment program.
PHASE 2 Rapid weight loss
In this phase, you’ll achieve dietary ketosis to accelerate fat burning while increasing fullness, reducing hunger and cravings, and losing unwanted fat.
Patients are motivated by the great results that they get. They also start to see improvements in their physical and mental wellbeing such as reduced abdominal bloating and irritability as well as better energy, mood, concentration and sleep.
Phase 3 Weight Maintenance
This is the most important phase of the program.
During this phase, you’ll learn how to keep weight off long term, where you have never been able to before.
You will understand why most people regain weight after losing it and how to use tools to trick the body into feeling fuller, less hungry and more satisfied with less food.
- To provide you with evidenced based treatments to assist with rapid and safe weight loss
- To provide you with a weight loss program that is tailored to your health and lifestyle needs
- To arm you with the tools that you need to keep weight off long-term
- To provide all of this within a respectful and supportive environment with the care of a medical professional