Independent and Rewarding
The friendly team of Doctors love what they do and extremely grateful patients who appreciate the empathic support they receive.
The tenant doctors, allied practitioners and pathology group are fully independent
They have chosen to conduct their private medical practice at various locations in Melbourne and stipulate their own hours of work, fees, leave and conditions of service.
Elina clinic was first established in Glen Waverley in 2017 to provide a dedicated weight management service to patients.
The doctros aim to provide accesses to evidenced based weight management services to all Victorians. With the significant advances in our understanding of obesity, the availability of safe and effective medications to assist, and a focus on empowerment and self management it is an extremely rewarding form of health care. It is wonderful to be able to make a difference.
- Multiple Locations in Victoria for you to consult from
- Online and Skype consults
- Web Based services
- Friendly independent Doctors passionate about helping people frustrated by traditional programs with little results
Our Core Principles Are:
- A safe space for doctors to work independantly
- Provide support services to doctors to be able to provide their care to patients.
- Team Work, Efficiency and friendly service to your patients.
- Integrity and Empathy
WHAT IS THE CURRENT EVIDENCE?
The Weight management service is based on the current best evidence for weight management developed at Austin Hospital Obesity.
Their programs and protocols are based on the principles that
- Will power and motivation will never overcome the body’s defence of its weight.
- We are made, evolved and genetically imprinted to be a specific weight – blaming ourselves for that is pointless and dis-empowering.
- Slow weight loss programs fail as the body is too good at overcoming will power. Losing weight fast and losing weight without hunger is our initial goal.
- Maintaining weight after weight loss is the critical part of our program and preparing for this begins on Day 1 of our program
It recognises the challenges that many patients face when confronted with the seemingly endless cycle of weight loss and regain and they are committed to making the latest medical research and evidence accessible and relevant. The Doctors obtain SCOPE training.
The doctors, allied practitioners and pathology group are fully independent and committed to providing the highest standard of medical care in a friendly and courteous setting.
The Independent Tenant Practitioners have chosen to conduct their private medical practice at various locations in Melbourne and stipulate their own hours of work, fees, leave and conditions of service.